What kinds of information do we collect?
Information you provide
We collect the following information you provide us with directly:
- Communications between you and Dolly Sports (e.g., we may send you Service-related emails);
Log file information
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service. This log file information may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Analytics services (non-personally identifiable information only)
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
How do we use this information?
We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Services. Here is how:
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- develop and test new products and features; and
How is this information shared?
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Dolly Sports.
Change of control
Legal requests and preventing harm
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Safety and security
Dolly Sports has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures by using the latest technologies to protect your information against loss or unlawful processing. We use safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure. However, Dolly Sports cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Dolly Sports or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We request you to do your part to help us. You are responsible for controlling access to emails between you and Dolly Sports, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
In accordance with the law, Dolly Sports does not retain data any longer than is required for attaining the purposes for which they were collected.
Inspection and correction
If you wish to know which of your data Dolly Sports has recorded or if you wish to amend or remove data that you cannot amend via your account, please contact Dolly Sports.
Third-party applications, websites and services
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to contact us
Dolly Sports proudly challenges mass production and impulse buying — but to make this work, we need your help. We kindly ask you shop your new favorite pieces with the same consideration we designed them with. Please keep in mind that some collection pieces are pre-order and are limited edition only to prevent excess stock and to avoid overproduction.
How do I return my Dolly Sports item?
In any case you do not love your Dolly Collection item you can return it in exchange for a refund, giftcard or another item. Please inform us about your return and mail to: email@example.com
Since Dolly Sports is a vintage, limited edition brand we do not plan to carry stock, therefore we cannot always honor an exchange in size or color. If we do have stock we love to exchange any item for you. For an exchange request, please drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How about vintage?
Vintage will be sold on our instagram only. Every now and then we will drop a few vintage items for sale, if you like to order send a DM for further information.
Please keep in mind that vintage items can show signs of wearing as it is in good, though second hand condition. We are always clear on any possible distinct product faults (such as holes or marks), and represent each garment in the most accurate way possible.
IMPORTANT; all sales on vintage items are considered final. Meaning no returns, no exceptions.
What are the rules for a return of a Dolly Collection item bought in the webshop?
- item(s) must be sent back in original/sale-able condition. The item(s) must be unharmed, not worn, unaltered, and free from any odors. Item(s) must be in original packaging, with tags still attached.
- if item(s) do not fit these requirements, it will be sent back to the customer at his/her expense. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in sale-able condition.
- customers are responsible for returns at their cost. We have deliberately chosen not to offer free shipping and returns to our customers. We notice that this ensures an endless stream of courier rides because the threshold to send a lot back again is eliminated by doing this 'for free'. We don't think that really contributes to our living environment, so we ask our customers to shop consciously; rather a smaller, but well-considered order, than a large one from which a lot comes back.
- we do not offer credit notes and all refunds will be returned to the original form of payment.
- shipping costs are non-refundable unless you refund all items on your order
What is the processing time of my order and how does it work?
- pre-order pieces delivery date is always communicated on the product page before checkout. Shipping date communicated is only an estimate. We will keep you updated on exact details.
- Directly available Limited edition pieces will be shipped within 48hours after receiving your payment
- in case you’re pairing your Dolly Vintage order with a Dolly Collection pre-order piece, please allow our longer delivery span for your order as communicated for the pre-order piece. We bundle shipping to prevent unnecessary transport.
- domestic shipments will be fulfilled by DPD standard shipment service
- under normal circumstances your package will be delivered within 1 or 2 business days from moment of shipment.
- shipping times may increase during holidays and other peak seasons. For up to date information about your parcel please check the carriers website.
- if you are not from The Netherlands but you do want to order at dollysports.com, this is no problem at all! Worldwide shipping is available.
- If nevertheless your country is not listed as a shipping option, please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will try our best to find a solution for you to get your Dolly!
How about customs fees, import tax & duties?
- some international orders outside of the EU may be subject to sales tax, import duties, and customs charges at the receiver’s expense. This rate is determined by the receiving country and not under our control. Please contact your local customs for further information. Please also be aware that this amount will not be refunded in case of a return!
What happens in case of a failed delivery/returned to sender?
- if the package cannot be delivered to the given shipping address due to causes ascribable to the absent cooperation of the customer (wrong or incorrect phone number, wrong or incorrect shipping address, absent receiver,) or if the customer refuses to collect the package, the package will be returned to the sender (dollysports.com) at the customers expense. The expense includes shipping costs and any duty and tax the package may have incurred; this amount will be deducted from the total of the order to be refunded.
What if I receive a damaged/opened box?
- if you receive your package, and it is damaged and/or opened, please take a photo of the damage before checking the contents inside. Please submit a claim via the courier used to ship your order. Also please inform us about this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any restrictions?
- Dolly Sports is unable to ship to PO boxes.
- Dolly Sports is unable to combine separate orders into a single shipment.
- Dolly Sports is unable to change any shipping addresses. we will only ship to the address entered at the time the order was originally placed.
- Dollysports is unable to cancel or modify an order after check out.
What do we do with an abandoned package?
- customers are responsible for any additional shipping fees associated with a returned package or exchange. Dolly Sports will either send an invoice to you for the costs, or you are able to provide us with a prepaid shipping label.
- Dolly Sports will only hold your package for 30 days before it is deemed abandoned.
- after 30 days an abandoned package will forfeit the right to an exchange or refund.